Сайт компании SOCAR Polymer
The role is to perform job of installation, monitoring, and optimizing the performance of corporate computer systems. System Administrator is responsible for maintaining corporate network and keeping our IT support staff updated on the latest tools and processes. The ideal candidate for this position is certified to work with Microsoft products, any other certifications is an advantage. Knowledge and experience at the enterprise networking level, also working well with legacy systems.
- Designing and implementing best of practices enterprise server architecture;
- Managing Windows, Storage, Linux environment;
- Corporate Antivirus (Configuring, Administration);
- Active Directory (Install, Configure and Administrate);
- MS Exchange server 2013/2016 (Installing, Configuring, Troubleshooting);
- Performs systems maintenance tasks, such as system back-up, recovery and file maintenance;
- Designing and directing system configuration and installation to accommodate network needs of employees;
- Maintains and supports the integrity of the operating system environment;
- Schedules, installs, and tests system software upgrades;
- Maintaining records of hardware and software used in network systems.
- Strong experience in configuring, monitoring, and supporting server infrastructure;
- Extensive knowledge of modern operating systems design and principles;
- Experience with Microsoft Server environment, AD, Exchange, GPO, Security;
- Systems Administration/System Engineer certification in Linux (SUSE) and Microsoft is a plus;
- Comprehensive knowledge of Client-Server architecture principles within different OS.
- Strong communication skills;
- Multitasking, ability to meet tight deadlines;
- Adaptable to project changes;
- Excellent analytical, leadership, and organizational skills;
- Strong attention to detail with ability to work in a team environment.
Education and experience:
- University degree, preferably in applied sciences, can be replaced by relevant experience;
- Microsoft certified, with at least 4 years of experience in system administrator role or support technician role;
- Fluency in Azerbaijani, Russian and technical English.
Interested candidates should follow the link below: https://socarpolymer.az/en/career/experienced-professionals/.
The above vacancy is addressed to nationals of Azerbaijan or with permanent residency in Azerbaijan. All eligible applications for the advertised post will be assessed and given equal opportunities.
Чтобы подать заявку на эту вакансию, перейдите по ссылке: https://socarpolymer.az/en/career/experienced-professionals/ →