Junior Support Analyst (1-year contract) – entry level position
Сайт компании Eigen Ltd
Smarter technology for energy production, real time systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
A UK company is looking for an enthusiastic individual, able to learn quickly to troubleshoot a broad spectrum of technical issues in situ and to develop robust best-fit solutions to a wide range of support challenges. Applicant must be self-reliant and self-motivated.
- You will talk to users on a daily basis and will need to have excellent technical understanding in order to provide the best, most effective solutions.
- Own and manage incidents by liaising with the development teams, tracking failures, organizing meetings where necessary and following up, post incident.
- Identify and build tools and scripts in order to enable smoother day to day running of the business, enhancing and advancing technical output for the business.
Specific duties as follows:
· Operation of IT Service Delivery and Service Desk systems eg SLAs, Allocation of tickets, performance monitoring.
· Provide Microsoft Windows Server operating system support:
- Monitor server performance and availability.
- Ensure Windows server availability compliance to Service Level Agreements.
- Address operational systems issues including file and share permissions, user accounts and installing applications.
- Apply operating system updates, patches and configuration changes.
- Maintain Anti-virus applications and updates.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose hardware and software issues.
- Support to server deployments.
· Level 1/2 support of:
- VMWare Hypervisor and ESXi systems.
- Linux server maintenance
- Database Management Systems (MS SQL Server)
- Citrix, FTP, WSUS, Anti virus repository servers
- Java Web Applications/Tomcat/Apache
· Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
· Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
· 1-year contract with potential to extend.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
· English — Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers; fluency in Azerbaijani and Russian
· Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
· Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
· Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
· Only Azerbaijani citizens are eligible for this position
· University degree/Diploma in IT Systems/engineering or related subject
· Microsoft certifications
How to apply for this position:
Please send your updated CV, a cover letter indicating why you are interested in this position, and the expected salary in AZN, to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please indicate the position you are applying to (Junior Support Analyst) in the Subject field of the email.
Вы можете отправить свое CV на электронный адрес : email@example.com